Leaders. Professionals. Game-Changers.
As your recruiting partner, our client-focused process begins with listening to your goals and developing a solution to achieve them.
Barton Professional Placement Group specializes in finding the right people for Accounting and Bookkeeping, Administrative and Office Support, Engineering, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales, Operations, Quality Assurance, and Supervisory and Management.
Whether you need a proven leader, individual contributors, or to build an entire team, Barton PPG’s scalable process identifies and engages the professionals you need while you remain focused on your business.
Our team is made up of leadership professionals with well over 100 years of combined leadership and management experience crossing domains from human resources and recruiting to temporary staffing.
Our firm is built on cornerstones of honesty, integrity, service-level excellence, and sound customer relationships.
Barton PPG conducts professional search for direct-hire, contact-to-hire, and project-based positions.
It’s a Great Time to Seek New Opportunity
See what options are available to you.
Making the Flexible Hiring Search Partnership Work
As your partner, we develop a custom strategy to achieve your goals.
- Mutual trust. Like you, we are experts in our profession. We have built a reputation as a trusted partner to our clients and provider of cost savings, lower turnover, and consistent business results. Trust us to do the same for you.
- Timely response. We lose more candidates to other job offers than for any other reason – usually the best ones. Your prompt replies and feedback can make all the difference.
- Candid feedback. The more specific and direct your candidate feedback – the better we can fine tune our search to fit your unique criteria.
- Availability. Setting up interviews is hard. Especially when working with currently employed passive candidates (who are often the most qualified prospects)
- Internal buy-in. To ensure success, “buy-in” from all levels of your organization can make all the difference. If possible, hammer out any reservations before launching your search.
- Fairness. We don’t need to be exclusive, although that does increase our attention and focus on your search. If you have other recruiters working on jobs, let us know where the boundaries are so we optimize our (and the other recruiter’s) time.
- Our time. We will invest an enormous amount of consulting time to learn about your company, the open role, and what success looks like as we identify and submit candidates to meet your requirements.
- Focused attention. When we take on a search for your organization, we are fully committed to seeing it through. Your responsiveness can help ensure we remain on the right track and achieve success.
- Rigorous search process. Our process and tools are end-to-end from: business development (sales), contract signing, needs discovery, talent sourcing, qualification, identification, screening, pre-interview, schedule hiring manager interviews, job offer presentation, hiring, onboarding, and follow-up.
- Qualified candidates. We will deliver qualified candidates based on the information you share with us. We will never walk in with a file full of resumes that have not been vetted and methodically matched to what we know about the open role you are filling.
- Continual improvement. We are committed to ongoing improvement of our service, understanding of your company, organization, leadership style, and other factors that we will apply. As we fill additional positions, your investment in us will make us more valuable to you.
Work with the experts at Barton Professional Placement Group
We bring more than two decades of professional recruiting experience.